Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Simulator] 'Invalid editor window' error thrown on switching maximized 'Simulator window' to 'Game View
When Simulator window is maximized, On switching 'Simulator window' to 'Game View' resulting 'Invalid editor window' error thrown in console. Refer attached video for reference.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Switch Game To Simulator
3. Simulator > Maximize
4. Simulator > Switch to Game View
5. Repeat steps 3 to 4 at least 2-3 times.
'Invalid editor window' error thrown on switching maximized Simulator window to Game View.
On switching maximized Simulator window to Game View, it should switch gracefully without throwing any error.
Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
Occurring on macOS 10.15
Invalid editor window UnityEditor.GameView
UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu (object,string,int) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/GenericMenu.cs:124)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody