Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Silent Crash on SetBoneWeights when there are more than 4 bone weights per vertex
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (SetWeightsCrashUpdated.zip)
2. Enter the Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform