Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Shuriken] World collision does not work when particle system is scaled on vertical axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select and simulate particle system.
4. Inspect particle system.
Expected result: Particles bounces off the plane.
Actual result: Particles go through the plane with no collision.
Notes: Only reproduces when scaling vertical axis. Also only reproduces when simulation space is local and scaling mode local or hierarchy.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.2p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened