Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Shuriken] World collision does not work when particle system is scaled on vertical axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select and simulate particle system.
4. Inspect particle system.
Expected result: Particles bounces off the plane.
Actual result: Particles go through the plane with no collision.
Notes: Only reproduces when scaling vertical axis. Also only reproduces when simulation space is local and scaling mode local or hierarchy.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.2p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade