Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Shuriken] World collision does not work when particle system is scaled on vertical axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select and simulate particle system.
4. Inspect particle system.
Expected result: Particles bounces off the plane.
Actual result: Particles go through the plane with no collision.
Notes: Only reproduces when scaling vertical axis. Also only reproduces when simulation space is local and scaling mode local or hierarchy.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.2p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button