Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] VisualizeBounds does not scale correctly on shape
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select and simulate particle system.
4. Inspect particle system.
Expected result: Particles and their bounds are in the same place.
Actual result: Particles and their bounds separate.
Notes: Only reproduces when simulation space is local and scaling mode shape.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.2p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete