Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] VisualizeBounds does not scale correctly on shape
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select and simulate particle system.
4. Inspect particle system.
Expected result: Particles and their bounds are in the same place.
Actual result: Particles and their bounds separate.
Notes: Only reproduces when simulation space is local and scaling mode shape.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.2p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar