Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] VisualizeBounds does not scale correctly on shape
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select and simulate particle system.
4. Inspect particle system.
Expected result: Particles and their bounds are in the same place.
Actual result: Particles and their bounds separate.
Notes: Only reproduces when simulation space is local and scaling mode shape.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.2p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned