Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shuriken] Visual artifacts and popping effect when particles overlap each other
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: PartTest
3. Press play
4. Try to disable some game objects as shown in the video, mass disable and enable like 4 of them.
Expected result: Nothing happens.
Actual result: Some visual artifacts appear, a popping effect is visible.
Repression from: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error