Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shuriken] Visual artifacts and popping effect when particles overlap each other
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: PartTest
3. Press play
4. Try to disable some game objects as shown in the video, mass disable and enable like 4 of them.
Expected result: Nothing happens.
Actual result: Some visual artifacts appear, a popping effect is visible.
Repression from: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right