Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shuriken] Visual artifacts and popping effect when particles overlap each other
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: PartTest
3. Press play
4. Try to disable some game objects as shown in the video, mass disable and enable like 4 of them.
Expected result: Nothing happens.
Actual result: Some visual artifacts appear, a popping effect is visible.
Repression from: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
- Animated Object merges with another Object in an Animation