Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shuriken] Visual artifacts and popping effect when particles overlap each other
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: PartTest
3. Press play
4. Try to disable some game objects as shown in the video, mass disable and enable like 4 of them.
Expected result: Nothing happens.
Actual result: Some visual artifacts appear, a popping effect is visible.
Repression from: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player