Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shuriken] Visual artifacts and popping effect when particles overlap each other
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: PartTest
3. Press play
4. Try to disable some game objects as shown in the video, mass disable and enable like 4 of them.
Expected result: Nothing happens.
Actual result: Some visual artifacts appear, a popping effect is visible.
Repression from: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker