Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shuriken]Unable to select any option in Simulate Layers Dropdown in Particle effects window
In Particle Effects window Simulate layer Dropdown options are not getting selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy >Effects > Particle System
3. Select any option in Dropdown list.
Unable to select any option in Simulate Layers Dropdown in Particle effects window
Simulate Layers Dropdown options is selectable.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0a26
Working fine in:
Environment: occurs only on mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable