Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shuriken]Unable to select any option in Simulate Layers Dropdown in Particle effects window
In Particle Effects window Simulate layer Dropdown options are not getting selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy >Effects > Particle System
3. Select any option in Dropdown list.
Unable to select any option in Simulate Layers Dropdown in Particle effects window
Simulate Layers Dropdown options is selectable.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0a26
Working fine in:
Environment: occurs only on mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object