Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Shuriken]Unable to select any option in Simulate Layers Dropdown in Particle effects window
In Particle Effects window Simulate layer Dropdown options are not getting selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy >Effects > Particle System
3. Select any option in Dropdown list.
Unable to select any option in Simulate Layers Dropdown in Particle effects window
Simulate Layers Dropdown options is selectable.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0a26
Working fine in:
Environment: occurs only on mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player