Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Shuriken]Unable to select any option in Simulate Layers Dropdown in Particle effects window
In Particle Effects window Simulate layer Dropdown options are not getting selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy >Effects > Particle System
3. Select any option in Dropdown list.
Unable to select any option in Simulate Layers Dropdown in Particle effects window
Simulate Layers Dropdown options is selectable.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0a26
Working fine in:
Environment: occurs only on mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates