Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shuriken]Unable to select any option in Simulate Layers Dropdown in Particle effects window
In Particle Effects window Simulate layer Dropdown options are not getting selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy >Effects > Particle System
3. Select any option in Dropdown list.
Unable to select any option in Simulate Layers Dropdown in Particle effects window
Simulate Layers Dropdown options is selectable.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0a26
Working fine in:
Environment: occurs only on mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform