Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Shuriken] Selector button of "Particle System" in the "Sub Emitters" modules is misplaced
Particle System selector button in the "Sub Emitters" modules is misplaced under the "Particle System" component, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > Effects > Particle System
3. Inspector > Particle System > Sub Emitters > enable
Particle System selector button is misplaced
Particle System button is aligned with other UI
2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6 (3805be3cb06a), 2019.3.0a3
Working fine in:
Windows 10 and macOS10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows