Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Renderer max and min particle size fields are visible in the inspector when rendering meshes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project or download attached one and skip to step 4.
2. Create particle system.
3. Set its render mode to mesh.
4. Look at max/min particle size fields under Rendering module of particle system.
Actual result: They are visible.
Expected result: Since max/min particle size only applies when rendering billboards, it should not be visible when render mode is set to mesh. Causes confusion to users.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2, 5.3.1p4, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled