Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Renderer max and min particle size fields are visible in the inspector when rendering meshes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project or download attached one and skip to step 4.
2. Create particle system.
3. Set its render mode to mesh.
4. Look at max/min particle size fields under Rendering module of particle system.
Actual result: They are visible.
Expected result: Since max/min particle size only applies when rendering billboards, it should not be visible when render mode is set to mesh. Causes confusion to users.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2, 5.3.1p4, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account