Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.time is reset when parent transform moves when not in play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and "ParticleSystemSimulateRepro.scene" in it.
2. Play the scene to see expected behavior.
3. Exit play mode and select "Init" GameObject in the Hierarchy.
4. In the Inspector press "Start" button and notice that the red pfx are not visible.
Expected behavior: Particles are visible if the parent transform moves.
Actual behavior: Particles are not visible due to ParticleSystem.time reset when parent transform moves.
Reproducible: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh