Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.time is reset when parent transform moves when not in play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and "ParticleSystemSimulateRepro.scene" in it.
2. Play the scene to see expected behavior.
3. Exit play mode and select "Init" GameObject in the Hierarchy.
4. In the Inspector press "Start" button and notice that the red pfx are not visible.
Expected behavior: Particles are visible if the parent transform moves.
Actual behavior: Particles are not visible due to ParticleSystem.time reset when parent transform moves.
Reproducible: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes