Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.time is reset when parent transform moves when not in play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and "ParticleSystemSimulateRepro.scene" in it.
2. Play the scene to see expected behavior.
3. Exit play mode and select "Init" GameObject in the Hierarchy.
4. In the Inspector press "Start" button and notice that the red pfx are not visible.
Expected behavior: Particles are visible if the parent transform moves.
Actual behavior: Particles are not visible due to ParticleSystem.time reset when parent transform moves.
Reproducible: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project