Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.time is reset when parent transform moves when not in play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and "ParticleSystemSimulateRepro.scene" in it.
2. Play the scene to see expected behavior.
3. Exit play mode and select "Init" GameObject in the Hierarchy.
4. In the Inspector press "Start" button and notice that the red pfx are not visible.
Expected behavior: Particles are visible if the parent transform moves.
Actual behavior: Particles are not visible due to ParticleSystem.time reset when parent transform moves.
Reproducible: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window