Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.Pause() resets Start delay
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Use A, S, D to Play(), Stop(), Pause().
5. Press D and A afterwards.
Expected result: After pause particles should start playing instantly, nevertheless it has start delay.
Actual result: Pause() resets Start delay, and When played it has delay, the same as after Stop.
Workaround: Altering Start delay value in script before playing.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted