Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.Pause() resets Start delay
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Use A, S, D to Play(), Stop(), Pause().
5. Press D and A afterwards.
Expected result: After pause particles should start playing instantly, nevertheless it has start delay.
Actual result: Pause() resets Start delay, and When played it has delay, the same as after Stop.
Workaround: Altering Start delay value in script before playing.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)