Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Shuriken] Particle system window doesn't Minimize and Maximize clicking on the title
Clicking on the title of Particle system window doesn't Minimize and Maximize however it works when clicked on the Dropdown icon
Please refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Effects > Particle System.
3. Click > Particle System title
Particle system window doesn't Minimize and Maximize clicking on the title
Particle system window Minimize and Maximize Properly clicking on the title
Working fine on:
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression