Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Shuriken] Particle system window doesn't Minimize and Maximize clicking on the title
Clicking on the title of Particle system window doesn't Minimize and Maximize however it works when clicked on the Dropdown icon
Please refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Effects > Particle System.
3. Click > Particle System title
Particle system window doesn't Minimize and Maximize clicking on the title
Particle system window Minimize and Maximize Properly clicking on the title
Working fine on:
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project