Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[Shuriken] WaitForJobGroup causes huge FPS drop after upgrading from 5.6 to 2017.1
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Play the "Particles" scene
Expected result: Particles system works fine without causing FPS drop
Actual result: Particles system WaitForJobGroup causes huge FPS drop after 2 seconds of play (check attached image "01.png")
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproduced with: 5.5.2f1. 5.6.0b11, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0a1,
Regression since: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab