Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Shuriken] Particle System Preset asset window gets blank on clicking on Icon of its preset asset
Particle System Preset asset window gets blank on clicking on Icon of its preset asset.
Similar behaviour shows on clicking on "Open in Editor" button and opens the blank editor window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Effects > Particle System.
3. Create preset of Particle System.
4. Select the preset > Click on the Icon.
Particle System Preset asset window gets blank.
Particle System Preset asset window shows the properties.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0a1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up