Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Shuriken] Particle System Preset asset window gets blank on clicking on Icon of its preset asset
Particle System Preset asset window gets blank on clicking on Icon of its preset asset.
Similar behaviour shows on clicking on "Open in Editor" button and opens the blank editor window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Effects > Particle System.
3. Create preset of Particle System.
4. Select the preset > Click on the Icon.
Particle System Preset asset window gets blank.
Particle System Preset asset window shows the properties.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0a1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values