Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
[Shuriken] Particle System Preset asset window gets blank on clicking on Icon of its preset asset
Particle System Preset asset window gets blank on clicking on Icon of its preset asset.
Similar behaviour shows on clicking on "Open in Editor" button and opens the blank editor window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Effects > Particle System.
3. Create preset of Particle System.
4. Select the preset > Click on the Icon.
Particle System Preset asset window gets blank.
Particle System Preset asset window shows the properties.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0a1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap