Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Shuriken] Particle system glitch across all screen with particular mesh type
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Open scene: REPRO
3. Press play.
Expected result: Two particles are small in size and looks nicely.
Actual result: Visible artifacts or particle glitch are visible on the left particle.
Notes: With other meshes does not happen. Does not happen with default meshes. It's not the only mesh that this happened.
Also, visual appearance changes slightly if color over lifetime is unticked.
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a6
Reproducible with 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b3
Regression introduced somewhere between 5.6.0a6 (af2099d5a7ac) - 5.6.0b1 (d37b23d9dfff)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio