Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Shuriken] Particle System bounds are not updated after moving whole particle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: MainScene
3. Press play.
4. Press teleport.
Expected result: After teleport, particles are still visible.
Actual result: When moving particle system, particle bounds do not update, so renderer thinks that it is outside game view, and does not render it.
Note: When scene view is open with visible both positions, particles become visible
Regression from: 5.3.2f1 (e87ab445ead0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error