Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Shuriken] Particle System bounds are not updated after moving whole particle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: MainScene
3. Press play.
4. Press teleport.
Expected result: After teleport, particles are still visible.
Actual result: When moving particle system, particle bounds do not update, so renderer thinks that it is outside game view, and does not render it.
Note: When scene view is open with visible both positions, particles become visible
Regression from: 5.3.2f1 (e87ab445ead0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback