Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] Nested subemitter does not emit bursts when simulating in editor but works fine when played
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Nestedsubemitters.zip)
2. Open scene: test2
3. Simulate particle system in the editor. Inspect particle system.
4. Press play. Inspect particle system.
Expected result: No difference is visible when doing steps 3-4.
Actual result: When simulating in editor, third sub-emitter in hierarchy does not burst its particles (emmision by time does not seem to have this particular problem). When played everything works fine.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p1, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view