Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] Nested subemitter does not emit bursts when simulating in editor but works fine when played
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Nestedsubemitters.zip)
2. Open scene: test2
3. Simulate particle system in the editor. Inspect particle system.
4. Press play. Inspect particle system.
Expected result: No difference is visible when doing steps 3-4.
Actual result: When simulating in editor, third sub-emitter in hierarchy does not burst its particles (emmision by time does not seem to have this particular problem). When played everything works fine.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p1, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity