Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] Nested subemitter does not emit bursts when simulating in editor but works fine when played
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Nestedsubemitters.zip)
2. Open scene: test2
3. Simulate particle system in the editor. Inspect particle system.
4. Press play. Inspect particle system.
Expected result: No difference is visible when doing steps 3-4.
Actual result: When simulating in editor, third sub-emitter in hierarchy does not burst its particles (emmision by time does not seem to have this particular problem). When played everything works fine.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p1, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()