Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Limit velocity over lifetime allows negative values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Select GREEN particle system in Hierarchy.
5. Look at Limit velocity over lifetime.
Expected result: Positive or zero values.
Actual result: Negative values.
Notes: When Constant: Negative values is forbidden. But when it is Random between two constants, now it is possible to enter negative values. Also possible with curves.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b2, 5.3.1p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.