Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Limit velocity over lifetime allows negative values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Select GREEN particle system in Hierarchy.
5. Look at Limit velocity over lifetime.
Expected result: Positive or zero values.
Actual result: Negative values.
Notes: When Constant: Negative values is forbidden. But when it is Random between two constants, now it is possible to enter negative values. Also possible with curves.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b2, 5.3.1p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object