Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Limit velocity over lifetime allows negative values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Select GREEN particle system in Hierarchy.
5. Look at Limit velocity over lifetime.
Expected result: Positive or zero values.
Actual result: Negative values.
Notes: When Constant: Negative values is forbidden. But when it is Random between two constants, now it is possible to enter negative values. Also possible with curves.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b2, 5.3.1p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI