Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Limit velocity over lifetime allows negative values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Select GREEN particle system in Hierarchy.
5. Look at Limit velocity over lifetime.
Expected result: Positive or zero values.
Actual result: Negative values.
Notes: When Constant: Negative values is forbidden. But when it is Random between two constants, now it is possible to enter negative values. Also possible with curves.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b2, 5.3.1p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account