Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Limit velocity over lifetime allows negative values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Select GREEN particle system in Hierarchy.
5. Look at Limit velocity over lifetime.
Expected result: Positive or zero values.
Actual result: Negative values.
Notes: When Constant: Negative values is forbidden. But when it is Random between two constants, now it is possible to enter negative values. Also possible with curves.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b2, 5.3.1p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's