Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Focusing on a Particle System using Stretched Billboards by pressing "f" zooms out too far
Pressing "f" in the scene view to focus on stretched billboard particles zooms out too far.
1. Open the Particles scene from the attached project and go to the Scene view.
2. Select [Shuriken] - BILLBOARD in the hierarchy, and press "f" to focus on it.
2.1. It focuses neatly into the view.
3. Select [Shuriken] - STRETCHED BILLBOARD_Length_2 and focus again.
3.1 The view zooms out a bit too much.
4. [Shuriken] - STRETCHED BILLBOARD_Length_10 and focus.
4.1 The view is way out, even though the particle is not reaching that far.
Expected outcome: Particles to focus in a similar manner, regardless of their render mode.
Notes: A milder version of this was present in 5.3.1f1. Tested on 5.4.0b1-b3 and all exhibit a more severe zooming out behaviour.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels