Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Shuriken] EmitParams getting overwritten with empty values when using .Emit in EditMode
1. Open attached project "Emit_Bug"
2. Play the Particle System on GameObject in New Scene (In Editor mode)
3. Restart the Particle System
Expected result: EmitParams Properties get overwritten only when given a value as stated in Documentation
Actual result: EmitParams Properties get overwritten with empty values when no values are assigned
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0