Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shuriken] Crash on changing Inherit Velocity to curves
1) Open the project I attached and test.scene
2) Select Nuke2 -> Birth Trail
3) Make sure Particle Effect is simulating
4) Change Birth Trail's Inherit Velocity from "Random between two constants" to "Curves"
5) Notice the crash
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b11; 5.3.4p1; 5.3.0f4 (earlier versions don't have this parameter)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app