Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shuriken] Crash on changing Inherit Velocity to curves
1) Open the project I attached and test.scene
2) Select Nuke2 -> Birth Trail
3) Make sure Particle Effect is simulating
4) Change Birth Trail's Inherit Velocity from "Random between two constants" to "Curves"
5) Notice the crash
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b11; 5.3.4p1; 5.3.0f4 (earlier versions don't have this parameter)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform