Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
Select a compute shader with variants, click on "Compile and show code".
Expected: Cancel button is active when compiling variants.
Actual: Cancel button is inactive.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project