Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
Select a compute shader with variants, click on "Compile and show code".
Expected: Cancel button is active when compiling variants.
Actual: Cancel button is inactive.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time