Search Issue Tracker
"Show all on dashboard" link for commits in Collab History window links to wrong URL resulting in broken link
So far this has been tested to be existing in 2017.3 and 2017.4 LTS.
When a commit has over a certain number of asset changes in a single commit, we truncate the list and make a link available to view the rest on the dashboard web view. While the URL path that is generated for these is correct, the base domain section of the URL is incorrect. It links to "collab.cloud.unity3d.com" instead of "developer.cloud.unity3d.com". This usually results in the user getting a JSON document back saying "not found".
Here is a twitter thread where a user discovered this that helped us discover the issue. https://twitter.com/eastshade/status/1071160593778798592
Reproduces in 2017.1-2017.4
Does NOT Reproduce in 2018.1+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse