Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Shortkeys without modifiers using undescore notation doesn't work
See user's description.
"Edit/Test _g" - doesn't work when press "g", but works for "Shift+g"
1 Open project
2 Press "g" - nothing in console
3 Press "Shift+g" - "This is a test" text in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened
- [Device Simulator] Getting different transform position on Device Simulator compared to a device when using EnhancedTouchSupport