Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Shortcut Manager - Missing Style Sheet warning is produced when closing modal windows
When closing a modal window in the Shortcut Manager, a warning is produced in the console:
Style sheet not found for path "StyleSheets/ShortcutManager/Common.uss"UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu(Object, String, Int32)
1. Install Unity
2. Open Unity
3. Create a new project with any settings
4. When the project is created, go to Edit > Shortcuts
5. Go to User Profile > Create New Profile
6. Create a new profile with any name
The modal window is closed and no errors or warnings appear in the console.
When the modal window is closed, a warning is produced in the console.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a13
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device