Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Shortcut Manager - Missing Style Sheet warning is produced when closing modal windows
When closing a modal window in the Shortcut Manager, a warning is produced in the console:
Style sheet not found for path "StyleSheets/ShortcutManager/Common.uss"UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu(Object, String, Int32)
1. Install Unity
2. Open Unity
3. Create a new project with any settings
4. When the project is created, go to Edit > Shortcuts
5. Go to User Profile > Create New Profile
6. Create a new profile with any name
The modal window is closed and no errors or warnings appear in the console.
When the modal window is closed, a warning is produced in the console.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a13
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up