Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Shortcut Ctrl+Alt+F throws error "Shortcut conflict detected" when [MenuItem()] is used in the script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1102964"
2. In the Project window navigate to Assets->Scenes
3. Open SampleScene
4. Select the Sprite in the Scene
5. Press Ctrl+Alt+F
Expected results: Sprite changes position to the middle of the scene view
Actual results: Sprite does not change the position and the message is thrown "Shortcut conflict detected for keybinding Ctrl+Alt+F."
Reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a5
Notes: Versions lower than 2018.3 reproduce the same issue, but won't throw the Console message. The bug is fixed in 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website