Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Shortcut Ctrl+Alt+F throws error "Shortcut conflict detected" when [MenuItem()] is used in the script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1102964"
2. In the Project window navigate to Assets->Scenes
3. Open SampleScene
4. Select the Sprite in the Scene
5. Press Ctrl+Alt+F
Expected results: Sprite changes position to the middle of the scene view
Actual results: Sprite does not change the position and the message is thrown "Shortcut conflict detected for keybinding Ctrl+Alt+F."
Reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a5
Notes: Versions lower than 2018.3 reproduce the same issue, but won't throw the Console message. The bug is fixed in 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles