Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Shift+Space to maximize doesn't work when caps lock is enabled
1. Create new project
2. Press Shift + Space over a window (for example, Scene View)
3. Notice the expanded window
4. Enable caps lock
5. Try the same shortcut
6. Notice that it doesn't work as it supposed to.
Seems that all Editor shortcuts stop working if Caps Lock is on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar