Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
SharedTest scene from HoloToolKit crashes when building
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the SharingTest scene;
3. In the Menu, choose HoloToolkit -> Sharing Service -> Launch Sharing Service;
4. Then press Build Window;
5. Choose one of build option, does not matter which;
Expected results: the project should be built without any crashes.
Actual results: the editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5.
Note: if the sharing service is off, it builds as it should.
Update: does not occur on 2017.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build