Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ShapeModule] Assigning a different SkinnedMeshRenderer to Shape Module crashes at CalculateSkinPoseMathLib
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSkinnedMeshCrash"
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Press Play
4. Select the _PlayFX object in the Hierarchy
5. In inspector, use the "Play FX on Renderer 00" button
6. Use the "Play FX on Renderer 01" button
7. Use the "Play FX on Renderer 02" button
Unity crashes at CalculateSkinPoseMathLib
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar