Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ShapeModule] Assigning a different SkinnedMeshRenderer to Shape Module crashes at CalculateSkinPoseMathLib
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSkinnedMeshCrash"
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Press Play
4. Select the _PlayFX object in the Hierarchy
5. In inspector, use the "Play FX on Renderer 00" button
6. Use the "Play FX on Renderer 01" button
7. Use the "Play FX on Renderer 02" button
Unity crashes at CalculateSkinPoseMathLib
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine