Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ShapeModule] Assigning a different SkinnedMeshRenderer to Shape Module crashes at CalculateSkinPoseMathLib
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSkinnedMeshCrash"
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Press Play
4. Select the _PlayFX object in the Hierarchy
5. In inspector, use the "Play FX on Renderer 00" button
6. Use the "Play FX on Renderer 01" button
7. Use the "Play FX on Renderer 02" button
Unity crashes at CalculateSkinPoseMathLib
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper