Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ShapeModule] Assigning a different SkinnedMeshRenderer to Shape Module crashes at CalculateSkinPoseMathLib
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSkinnedMeshCrash"
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Press Play
4. Select the _PlayFX object in the Hierarchy
5. In inspector, use the "Play FX on Renderer 00" button
6. Use the "Play FX on Renderer 01" button
7. Use the "Play FX on Renderer 02" button
Unity crashes at CalculateSkinPoseMathLib
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error