Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ShapeModule] Assigning a different SkinnedMeshRenderer to Shape Module crashes at CalculateSkinPoseMathLib
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSkinnedMeshCrash"
2. Open scene "MainScene"
3. Press Play
4. Select the _PlayFX object in the Hierarchy
5. In inspector, use the "Play FX on Renderer 00" button
6. Use the "Play FX on Renderer 01" button
7. Use the "Play FX on Renderer 02" button
Unity crashes at CalculateSkinPoseMathLib
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated