Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-pre.1
Fixed in 7.0.5
Found in [Package]
Shape of PolygonCollider2D doesn't update when Sprite Shape contains vertex at [0,0] and it's Profile doesn't have any Sprites
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "ReproScene" (Assets/Scenes/ReproScene.unity)
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Closed Sprite Shape"
4. In the Inspector window, under the Sprite Shape Controller component, click "Edit Spline"
5. In the Scene view, click and drag around the leftmost vertex of the Sprite Shape
6. Inspect the green outline of the Sprite Shape's Polygon Collider 2D
Expected result: The Collider updates to the changed Sprite Shape
Actual result: The Collider does not update to the changed Sprite Shape
Reproducible with: 3.0.18 (2019.4.35f1), 5.2.0 (2020.3.29f1), 7.0.3 (2021.2.11f1), 8.0.0-pre.5 (2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a4)
Note: The Collider updates as expected when the Sprite Shape's Profile contains Sprites
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Resolution Note (fix version 9.0.0-pre.1):
Fix for this issue is available on Unity 2022.2.0a16 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 7.0.5):
Fix for this issue will be available on Unity 2021.3.7f1 and above