Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-pre.1
Fixed in 7.0.5
Found in [Package]
Shape of PolygonCollider2D doesn't update when Sprite Shape contains vertex at [0,0] and it's Profile doesn't have any Sprites
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "ReproScene" (Assets/Scenes/ReproScene.unity)
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Closed Sprite Shape"
4. In the Inspector window, under the Sprite Shape Controller component, click "Edit Spline"
5. In the Scene view, click and drag around the leftmost vertex of the Sprite Shape
6. Inspect the green outline of the Sprite Shape's Polygon Collider 2D
Expected result: The Collider updates to the changed Sprite Shape
Actual result: The Collider does not update to the changed Sprite Shape
Reproducible with: 3.0.18 (2019.4.35f1), 5.2.0 (2020.3.29f1), 7.0.3 (2021.2.11f1), 8.0.0-pre.5 (2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a4)
Note: The Collider updates as expected when the Sprite Shape's Profile contains Sprites
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0