Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
Raised internally, we should investigate the feasibility of reducing the min. shape radius.
The desired outcome is to have something close to a point, which can still have a spread (i.e. a cone emitting from a point, but with a spread).
- not a bug, no regression, possible improvement
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned