Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
Raised internally, we should investigate the feasibility of reducing the min. shape radius.
The desired outcome is to have something close to a point, which can still have a spread (i.e. a cone emitting from a point, but with a spread).
- not a bug, no regression, possible improvement
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2