Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
Raised internally, we should investigate the feasibility of reducing the min. shape radius.
The desired outcome is to have something close to a point, which can still have a spread (i.e. a cone emitting from a point, but with a spread).
- not a bug, no regression, possible improvement
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start