Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
Raised internally, we should investigate the feasibility of reducing the min. shape radius.
The desired outcome is to have something close to a point, which can still have a spread (i.e. a cone emitting from a point, but with a spread).
- not a bug, no regression, possible improvement
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis