Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
Raised internally, we should investigate the feasibility of reducing the min. shape radius.
The desired outcome is to have something close to a point, which can still have a spread (i.e. a cone emitting from a point, but with a spread).
- not a bug, no regression, possible improvement
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules