Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
ParticleSystem forces DeferredRendering to have Forward pass which results in ShadowMap regenerating
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Shadows.zip"
2. Open "RecieveShadows" scene
3. Open Frame Debug window
4. Notice that Shadows are Rendered twice (RenderForwardOpaque->Shadows.RenderShadowMap)
Expected results: Shadows are Rendered only once in the scene
Actual results: Shadows are Rendered twice in the Scene when there are 2 Cameras in the scene with non-DirectX 11 graphics API
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
The issue reproduces with:
Android Platform -Vulkan Graphics API
IOS Platform -Metal Graphics API
Not reproducible with: Win DX11, Mac Metal
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits