Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Shadow of Unlit Shadow Matte not captured in Raytraced Reflections
1. Open user's the attached project "RTR_And_ShadowMatte.zip"
2. Create and position camera under game object "cube"
3. Change game object's "plane" material to "ShadowMatte" (Assets > Scenes)
4. Observe in Game View
Expected results: Shadow of Unlit Shadow Matt reflection captured on the game object in Raytraced Reflections
Actual results: Shadow of Unlit Shadow Matte reflection is not captured on the game object in Raytraced Reflections
Reproduced in: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.24f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets