Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Shadow of Unlit Shadow Matte not captured in Raytraced Reflections
1. Open user's the attached project "RTR_And_ShadowMatte.zip"
2. Create and position camera under game object "cube"
3. Change game object's "plane" material to "ShadowMatte" (Assets > Scenes)
4. Observe in Game View
Expected results: Shadow of Unlit Shadow Matt reflection captured on the game object in Raytraced Reflections
Actual results: Shadow of Unlit Shadow Matte reflection is not captured on the game object in Raytraced Reflections
Reproduced in: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.24f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions