Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Shadow of Unlit Shadow Matte not captured in Raytraced Reflections
1. Open user's the attached project "RTR_And_ShadowMatte.zip"
2. Create and position camera under game object "cube"
3. Change game object's "plane" material to "ShadowMatte" (Assets > Scenes)
4. Observe in Game View
Expected results: Shadow of Unlit Shadow Matt reflection captured on the game object in Raytraced Reflections
Actual results: Shadow of Unlit Shadow Matte reflection is not captured on the game object in Raytraced Reflections
Reproduced in: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.24f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0b1