Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.0
Found in [Package]
Shadow caster count differs form builtin with same settings
Using LWRP, shadow casters are more, this seems to be something to do with the shadow culling of SRP. In builtin pipeline we get less shadow casters with the same settings.
1. open attatched project
2. check shadow casters either in the stats or the frame debugger, make note
3. switch to LWRP by asigning the lightweight asset, change the 'New Material' shader to 'Lightweight Render Pipeline/Lit'
4. check the shadow casters in the frame debugger
Expected outcome: The shadow caster count should be the same as they have the same settings
Actual outcome: In LWRP there a number of extra shadow caster drawcalls
Repoed in Unity 2018.3.0b4 & LWRP 4.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject