Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.4
[Shaders]Vertex-colors get broken in builds if Optimize Mesh Data is enabled
1) Open attached project
2) Open "Scenes/CombatScene"
3) Make sure that "Optimize Mesh Data" in player settings is enabled
4) Build any player
5) Notice white artifacts in places where vertex color is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"