Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.1f1, 2023.3.0a9
Shaders "ProbeVolumeSamplingDebug" and "ProbeVolumeOffsetDebug" are incorrectly named on URP
Steps to reproduce:
# Open an empty URP project on the Editor
# In the Project view, go to Packages/Universal RP/Shaders/Debug
# Open either "ProbeVolumeSamplingDebug" or "ProbeVolumeOffsetDebug" in a text editor
# Observe the shader name and tags
Expected result: the shader name and tag specifies URP
Actual result: the shader name is "Hidden/HDRP/ProbeVolumeOffsetDebug" and the "RenderPipeline" tag is missing
Notes: the shaders are incorrectly named in the version they were introduced. Issue originally reproduced in 2023.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"