Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Shaders passes change order randomly for instantiated
Shaders passes change order randomly for instantiated material
1. Open the attached project & scene.
2. Enter and exit play mode a few times (>5).
3. Notice that the light rendering changes in some cases.
4. Open the PointLightRenderer.cs script
5. Change the line commented in Start () for the one _not_ commented (//Works)
6. Test again entering and exiting play mode. The problem does not reproduce. The difference is that one material is instantiated (bug) and the other one is referenced (works).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window