Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.3
Shaders passes change order randomly for instantiated
Shaders passes change order randomly for instantiated material
1. Open the attached project & scene.
2. Enter and exit play mode a few times (>5).
3. Notice that the light rendering changes in some cases.
4. Open the PointLightRenderer.cs script
5. Change the line commented in Start () for the one _not_ commented (//Works)
6. Test again entering and exiting play mode. The problem does not reproduce. The difference is that one material is instantiated (bug) and the other one is referenced (works).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position