Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Shaders passes change order randomly for instantiated
Shaders passes change order randomly for instantiated material
1. Open the attached project & scene.
2. Enter and exit play mode a few times (>5).
3. Notice that the light rendering changes in some cases.
4. Open the PointLightRenderer.cs script
5. Change the line commented in Start () for the one _not_ commented (//Works)
6. Test again entering and exiting play mode. The problem does not reproduce. The difference is that one material is instantiated (bug) and the other one is referenced (works).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned