Search Issue Tracker
[Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
1. Open attached project "HairTest.zip"
2. Open "test.unity" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe as a new hair model appears and it's white, even though it has the same shader as the brown hair
Expected result: both hair have a shader assigned and don't look white
Actual result: hair model with material which is downloaded through a script looks white
2017.2.3p1 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.6f1 2018.1.5f1
2018.2.0b9 2018.3.0a2 - the hair model doesn't appear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2