Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shaders][Mac] Editing Generated Textures Tilling under Shader component crashes editor
Steps to reproduce: (MB Pro (OSX 10.10.5))
1) Open users submitted project and proceed to scene "Test case".
2) Select "Quad" object and under shader component open "Generated Textures".
3) Change "Tiling" x value, crash.
Note: does not reproduce on windows 10 machines.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b1 , 5.3.0b1
Did not reproduce with: 5.3.0a5 , 5.2.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)