Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Shaders: hlsl2glsl generates a double under-score (__) for some mutable uniforms
When a shader modifies a global variable that starts with underscore, then hlsl-to-glsl translator produces a double-underscore name for it (xlat_mutable__foobar). Double underscrores are reserved in GLSL and can't be used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab