Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Shaders: can't translate function return qualifiers into GLSL
HLSL allows qualifiers like "static" or "const" on function return values. This seems to not be supported by Unity's hlsl-to-glsl translator.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project