Search Issue Tracker
[Shaders] Billboard renderer and standard shader materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from Asset Bundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the user-supplied project and enter Play mode in the "LoadAssetBundle" Scene
2. Notice that the tree has no transparency
3. Build and run the project
Expected: the tree has transparency both in Editor and In Player
Actual: the tree only has the transparency in the Player
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.5f1, 2020.1.0b3
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.0a6 (the tree shader breaks entirely), 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2020.2.0a5
Note: seems to be fixed in 2020.2, but can't find a duplicate
If you need to rebuild the Asset Bundle, head to MyAssetBundleScene Scene and select Build -> Build Asset Bundle
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'