Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
ShaderLab shader is causing Unity to crash when closing the Editor or upgrading the project to newer version
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "crash.zip" on a "Reproducible with" version
Expected result: Unity does not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes during the load of the project (or when closing the Editor if the project opens up)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3 and earlier
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete