Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
ShaderLab shader is causing Unity to crash when closing the Editor or upgrading the project to newer version
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "crash.zip" on a "Reproducible with" version
Expected result: Unity does not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes during the load of the project (or when closing the Editor if the project opens up)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3 and earlier
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached