Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
ShaderLab shader is causing Unity to crash when closing the Editor or upgrading the project to newer version
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "crash.zip" on a "Reproducible with" version
Expected result: Unity does not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes during the load of the project (or when closing the Editor if the project opens up)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3 and earlier
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3