Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shaderlab:CustomEditor] work with non fixed function shader only
1. Open "New Unity Project 38" attached project.
2. Select "New Material" in the Project tab.
3. Notice that Inspector is empty.
4. Open "Test1" shader.
5. Delete "//" symbols from line 4 and line 8.
6. Comment line 9 and line 40.
8. Select "New Material" in the project tab again.
9. Notice that it shows "Render Queue".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart