Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shaderlab:CustomEditor] work with non fixed function shader only
1. Open "New Unity Project 38" attached project.
2. Select "New Material" in the Project tab.
3. Notice that Inspector is empty.
4. Open "Test1" shader.
5. Delete "//" symbols from line 4 and line 8.
6. Comment line 9 and line 40.
8. Select "New Material" in the project tab again.
9. Notice that it shows "Render Queue".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac