Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shaderlab:CustomEditor] work with non fixed function shader only
1. Open "New Unity Project 38" attached project.
2. Select "New Material" in the Project tab.
3. Notice that Inspector is empty.
4. Open "Test1" shader.
5. Delete "//" symbols from line 4 and line 8.
6. Comment line 9 and line 40.
8. Select "New Material" in the project tab again.
9. Notice that it shows "Render Queue".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode