Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shaderlab:CustomEditor] work with non fixed function shader only
1. Open "New Unity Project 38" attached project.
2. Select "New Material" in the Project tab.
3. Notice that Inspector is empty.
4. Open "Test1" shader.
5. Delete "//" symbols from line 4 and line 8.
6. Comment line 9 and line 40.
8. Select "New Material" in the project tab again.
9. Notice that it shows "Render Queue".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'