Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shaderlab:CustomEditor] work with non fixed function shader only
1. Open "New Unity Project 38" attached project.
2. Select "New Material" in the Project tab.
3. Notice that Inspector is empty.
4. Open "Test1" shader.
5. Delete "//" symbols from line 4 and line 8.
6. Comment line 9 and line 40.
8. Select "New Material" in the project tab again.
9. Notice that it shows "Render Queue".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles