Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.0
Found in [Package]
ShaderGraph with Unlit Material Type is SRP Batcher incompatible when a Node is connected to Vertex Position
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new URP project
2. Import the user's attached "HexagonsShader.shadergraph"
3. Select the "HexagonsShader" Shader Graph in the Project window
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: No errors in the Inspector window
Actual result: "UnityPerMaterial cbuffer inconsistent size inside a subshader (ShadowCaster)" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 10.3.2 (2020.3.1f1)
Not reproducible with: 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b12), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a9)
Could not test with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.22f1) - Shader Graph Asset can't be loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first