Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Terrain's shader becomes pink when distance between camera and Terrain increases
Terrain uses custom shader "PartyPreview.ShaderGraph" from ShaderGraph example project.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 989263_repro.zip and open "test" scene
2. Enter play mode
3. Notice that terrain shader becomes pink when camera is further
Results: When the distance between Camera and Terrain increases Terrain's shader becomes pink.
Note: Issue reproducible in Scene and Game view.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs