Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Sticky Note’s Title is always rendered in small font while editing, regardless of the set font size
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new URP/HDRP project
2. Create and open a new shader graph asset
3. Create a new Sticky Note via Right-Click context menu
4. Right-Click on the Sticky Note and set the Font size to Huge
5.Double click on the Sticky Note's Title to edit it and observe the Font size
Expected results: While editing the font size remains the same as set in the 4th step
Actual results: The font size switches to small while editing
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1(7.7.1), 2020.3.16f1(10.6.0), 2021.1.16f1(11.0.0), 2021.2.0b7(12.0.0), 2022.1.0a5(12.0.0)
1. Tested on Windows10 and macOS 11.4
2. This only happens with the Title, the note itself is rendered in the correct font size
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes