Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Shadergraph] Shadergraph menu in Assets right click menu is at the bottom
Was working correctly as of Version: 2021.2.0a15.2125
Location changed in Version: 2021.2.0a16.2250
1. Use a project with shadergraph
2. Right click the asset folder
Expected result: "shadergraph" appears in the same section as "shaders"
Actual result: "shadergraph" is at the bottom
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object