Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Shadergraph] Shadergraph menu in Assets right click menu is at the bottom
Was working correctly as of Version: 2021.2.0a15.2125
Location changed in Version: 2021.2.0a16.2250
1. Use a project with shadergraph
2. Right click the asset folder
Expected result: "shadergraph" appears in the same section as "shaders"
Actual result: "shadergraph" is at the bottom
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode