Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Shadergraph] Shadergraph menu in Assets right click menu is at the bottom
Was working correctly as of Version: 2021.2.0a15.2125
Location changed in Version: 2021.2.0a16.2250
1. Use a project with shadergraph
2. Right click the asset folder
Expected result: "shadergraph" appears in the same section as "shaders"
Actual result: "shadergraph" is at the bottom
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU