Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 654a64fd52880f3460c53740d7c18891a28d0fed
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] selecting stack nodes after coming back to the shadergraph tab immediately deselects them
1. Open a shadergraph
2. Switch to another tab
3. Switch back to your shadergraph
4. Select a stack node
Expected result: it stays selected
Actual result: it immediately deselects
Note: This bug needs to be fixed to coincide with the release of custom interpolators, as the inability to select those stack nodes makes the bug a much higher user pain, as they will be unable to change custom interpolator settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"