Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] [Searcher] Autocomplete text is different size/font from typed text
Does not reproduce in Version: 2021.1.8f1.2516
Reproduces in SRP2Core with Version: 2021.2.0b1.3029
1. Open the searcher in Shadergraph
2. Type "Parallax Occlusion Mapping"
Expected result: the gray autocomplete text is aligned with the text you're typing
Actual result: the gray autocomplete text is slightly wider than the text you're typing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space